Keepers Zambia Foundation (KZF) was registered in January 1996 as a non–profit, non governmental organisation in response to increasing levels of poverty and deprivation among peri – urban and rural based households of Zambia.
Over a period of 21 years, KZF has grown from a regional to a national organisation by expanding activities to all the ten provinces of the country. The range of partners has grown to include local and international NGOs, the Government of the Republic of Zambia, the European Union, the United Nations system and the United States Government.
During this period, KZF has reached more than a million families through 50 projects in the fields of agriculture, environment and natural resources, water, sanitation and hygiene, enterprise development and disaster risk reduction.
Keepers Zambia Foundation(KZF) works to better the lives of economically and Socially disadvantaged people especially the Youth and women in the rural and peri-urban areas
- Kit Yamoyo Transition to Scale – Adapting to Challenging Environments (KYTS-ACE) project
- Pilot Project for Climate Resilience (PPCR)
- Expansion of Financial Inclusion (ExFin) Project
- Kit Yamoyo Transition to Scale – Lusaka Province (KYTS-Lusaka) project
- Chipata and Ng’ombe Compound Waste Management Project (CNC – WMP)
- Power Africa- Off Grid Challenge Energy Challenge
- Disaster Preparedness Programme
- Munkuye Rural Livelihood Improvement Project
- Forest Resource Management Project(FRMP)
- Kaoma Rural Livelihoods Improvement Project (KRLIP)
- Agriculture Recovery Programme (ARP)
Keepers Zambia Foundation has established great bonds with other partner organization, its for this reason that we have met our goals through and through
Keepers Zambia Foundation has worked on countless projects since its registration in 1996 as a non-profit, non governmental organization.