Keepers Zambia Foundation was awarded a grant to implement the CNC- Solid Waste Management Project in Chipata and Ngómbe compounds of Lusaka district. The transformation of the solid waste management service into a business by attaching value to waste through recycling and engagement of already established networks and partnerships at community and institutional level that will be regulated and monitored by the establishment of a sustainable framework and capacity enhancement is what constitutes the innovation of the project.
The project will work with existing Community Based Enterprises (CBE’s) and Women Self Help Groups within Ng’ombe and Chipata compounds to build the necessary skills needed to operate as sustainable business entities.
Keepers Zambia Foundation(KZF) works to better the lives of economically and Socially disadvantaged people especially the Youth and women in the rural and peri-urban areas
- Kit Yamoyo Transition to Scale – Adapting to Challenging Environments (KYTS-ACE) project
- Pilot Project for Climate Resilience (PPCR)
- Expansion of Financial Inclusion (ExFin) Project
- Kit Yamoyo Transition to Scale – Lusaka Province (KYTS-Lusaka) project
- Chipata and Ng’ombe Compound Waste Management Project (CNC – WMP)
- Power Africa- Off Grid Challenge Energy Challenge
- Disaster Preparedness Programme
- Munkuye Rural Livelihood Improvement Project
- Forest Resource Management Project(FRMP)
- Kaoma Rural Livelihoods Improvement Project (KRLIP)
- Agriculture Recovery Programme (ARP)
Keepers Zambia Foundation has established great bonds with other partner organization, its for this reason that we have met our goals through and through
Keepers Zambia Foundation has worked on countless projects since its registration in 1996 as a non-profit, non governmental organization.